LSG-5000 Moving Detector Goniophotometer completely meets LM-79 Clause 9.3.1 and EN13032-1 clause 22.214.171.124 goniophotometer type 4 requirements. The LSG-5000 is an automatic light distribution intensity 3D curve testing system for measuring light. The measuring distance is from 5m to 30m. It can measure all types of lighting sources, LED or HID luminaires such as indoor and outdoor luminaires, roadway luminaires, street lamps, flood lights and other kinds of luminaires.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR and etc.
• The near field detector moved together with the big mirror in a line, the big mirror and far field detector move synchronously.
• The lumainares will be keep the burning position without moving at all, and the detector will always sense the light directly from the luminares.
• The rotation motor is from Japan MITSUBISHI MOTORS and it uses Germanic angle decode system, it will help smoothly and high accuracy rotation. It is very stable when start and stop.
• The working principles are according to IESNA and CIE. The LSG-5000/LSG-3000 are completely meet the LM-80, LM-79, LM-75, GB, EN and CIE121-1996.
• Special collimation device with laser cross line, conveniently and accurately fix the position of the tested luminaries.
• The tested luminaire rotates around the mirror with an angle of (γ) ±180° (or 0-360°) and the tested luminaire rotates around itself with an angle of (C) ±180° (or 0-360°).
• The accuracy of angle: 0.05°, Resolution of angle: 0.001°
• Accuracy of photo detector: Constant temperature photo detector DIN5032-6/CIE pub1. No. 69 Class L (LSG-5000)
• The test result can be exported as CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. This kind of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux.
• Connect to PC via USB, English version software can be run in Win7, Win8 or Win10
• LSG-5000 can be used with a USB CCD Spectrometer to test spatial CCT Distribution and other Spectral color parameters. We call this system “Goniospectroradiometer (LSG-5000CCD)”. LSG-5000CCD Goniospectroradiometer=LSG-5000 Goniophotometer System + LPCE-2 Integrating sphere Spectroradiometer System. Please refer to the LSG-5000CCD Brochure:
|Model No||LSG-5000B (Big Size)||LSG-5000 (Standard Size)||LSG-5000S/LSG-3000B (Small Size)|
|Measure Non-Flood Lamp||Φ 1600*800mm, 50kg||Φ 1400*500mm, 40kg||Φ 1000*460mm, 30kg|
|Measure Flood Lamp||600*600mm, 50kg||600*600mm, 40kg||400*400mm, 30kg|
|Measure Power (W)||600V/10A, AC/DC||600V/10A, AC/DC||600V/10A, AC/DC|
PS. The LSG-5000X are special size which According to customer’s request
Related Technical Articles
1. The difference between Integrating Sphere Test System and Goniophotometer
2. Mexico – Installation and training for Goniophotometer
3. Customers from India and Malaysia Purchased Two Big Size Goniophotometer from LISUN
4. Darkroom Design of goniophotometer
5. Similarities and Differences between Photometric Measurements of Goniophotometer and Integrating Sphere for Solid State Lighting Products
6. Advantages and disadvantages for total flux test of Integrating Sphere System and Goniophotometer
7. Goniophotometer System Standard Operating Procedures
8. How to choose the right goniophotometer according to the standard LM-79 and EN13032-1？
9. How to choose Goniophotometer
10. According to IESNA-LM-79, How to Choose the Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer
11. Types & Test Methods of Luminaires Goniophotometer
12. Lumen test difference between integrating sphere and goniophotometer
13. Maintenance of Goniophotometer and Integrating Sphere
14. How To Build The Darkroom For Goniophotometer?
15. Goniophotometer Dark Room Design
16. IESNA-LM-79-08 Test Solution: Goniophotometer