LSG-1800BCCD Goniospectroradiometer is high precision automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurements with facility for turning the light source. The LSG-1800BCCD can do the spatial CCT test when do the intensity distribution test. It is for industrial laboratory measurements the photometric data of luminaires such as LED luminaries, HID lamps, fluorescent lamps and so on.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR, CCT, CRI, Spectrum, (x, y)/(u, v) and etc.
• LSG-1800BCCD Goniospectroradiometer=LSG-1800B Goniophotometer System + LPCE-2 Integrating sphere Spectroradiometer System
• The Europe classical goniophotometer which is fully meet EN13032-1 clause 220.127.116.11 goniophotometer type 1.
• The goniophotometer can do the B-β test with two pillars and C-γ test with single pillar & multi-function jigs
• The accuracy of angle: 0.1° (LSG-1800XCCD/LSG-1800BCCD) and 0.2° (LSG-1700BCCD/LSG-1600BCCD)
• Work with High Accuracy and quick CCD Spectraidomeeter to measure spatial color parameters.
• Accuracy of chromaticity coordinate: ±0.0005 (under standard A lamp)
• Spectral Range Wavelength: 380nm ~780nm; Accuracy of wavelength: ±0.5nm
• Accuracy of photo detector: CIE Class A (Class L is for option)
• Connect to PC via USB, English version software can be run in Win7, Win8 or Win10
• The test result can be exported as CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. This kind of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux
|Max Size for the Testing Lamp (mm)||The Max Size for the Testing Lamp||Max Weight|
|Non-Flood Lamp Diameter*Depth||Flood Lamp (L*M)|
Related Technical Articles
1. The difference between Integrating Sphere Test System and Goniophotometer
2. Darkroom Design of goniophotometer
3. Similarities and Differences between Photometric Measurements of Goniophotometer and Integrating Sphere for Solid State Lighting Products
4. Advantages and disadvantages for total flux test of Integrating Sphere System and Goniophotometer
5. Goniophotometer System Standard Operating Procedures
6. How to choose the right goniophotometer according to the standard LM-79 and EN13032-1？
7. How to choose Goniophotometer
8. LISUN engineer visit Croatia to install and train goniophotometer.
9. According to IESNA-LM-79, How to Choose the Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer
10. Characteristics and Applications of Different Type Goniophotometer
11. Types & Test Methods of Luminaires Goniophotometer
12. Lumen test difference between integrating sphere and goniophotometer
13. Maintenance of Goniophotometer and Integrating Sphere
14. How To Build The Darkroom For Goniophotometer?
15. Goniophotometer Dark Room Design
16. IESNA-LM-79-08 Test Solution: Goniophotometer