LSG-1900B Goniophotometer is near field Type C automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurement. The LSG-1900B uses a constant temperature detector. It is for industrial laboratory photometric data measurements of small luminaires, such as down light, bulb light, etc.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency, Luminance Distribution, Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Lsocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, etc.
• Meets the requirements of CIE, IEC, IES LM-79 & GB standards
• Reaching C-γ and B-β measurement
• The luminaires will keep the burning point from moving
• The tested luminaries rotates around an angle of (γ) ±180° (or 0-360°) and the tested luminaries rotates around itself with an angle of (C) ±180° (or 0-360°)
• Maximum size of tested lamp: Φ300mm (diameter)×550mm (height)
• Distance from lamp to detector: 1250mm
• Luminosity Testing Range: Light Intensity 0.015cd～10^7cd (detector)
• The accuracy of angle: 0.2°
• The resolution of angle: 0.01°
• Accuracy of photometry: standard
• English version software can run in Windows
• This system can export data files as following formats, this kind of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux: .CIE .IES .TM14 .EUT .CSV, etc.